DOTA and Roshan Gold Earning

By Sasuke Uchiha (blazt_knight@hotmail.com)


(Today's article is brought to you by Sasuke! a DOTA kiddie with lots of experience. He is a regular Battle.Net player and is the first public DOTA lover to write for DOTAtips.info - So if you want to see your name and story up here - send an email to; asutcliffe@gmail.com)

So many DOTA people are asking me this, "How can you gain 5000 gold during a DOTA game in only 3 minutes?"

So I asked around the DOTA community, talking to DOTA legends and Blizzard Fan Boys, and I also asked the best players at our school about this, and the response I always got was "That's Impossible!".

I didn't believe what I was hearing! (And this DOTA guy is the smartest in our class, and he's a Valedictorian too! (Look it up on Google if you don't know what that is)

So I asked some other Battle.Net people and this is what they said, "Definitely neutral-farming is the best way to get gold quickly in DOTA" others said that "I think start creating mayhem early in the game, and some said that "Just don't let others destroy towers so you can get the money".

I am really confused in what will I believe because, their advice can really help you in the game (some peoples can) and I don't know how to judge the suggestions!

But for me, I always remembe this - create your own strategy, believe in yourself, never give up, and don't cheat; this words will help you be the strongest.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

not worth reading!